If You Can Afford To Rent, You Can Afford To Buy!
Think of all of the advantages of owning your own home:
- When you own, it’s your home, not just a house!
- Build equity with every payment
- While you are working so is your home–appreciating in value.
- Let the government help finance your home via tax deductions
Trade Up, Or Purchase That Dream Vacation Home!
Contour Mortgage is here to help you buy more home than you already have. Whether your family is getting bigger and you need the extra room, or you are looking at a house to get away from it all, our programs are tailored to your needs.
Fixed Rate Loans Offer Stability
Fixed loans are best if you want a consistent payment over a very long period of time with no surprises. The peace of mind of a fixed-rate loan will offset the slightly higher payment over the long term. When rates are very low, refinance into a fixed-rate loan to lower your monthly payment or convert the uncertainty of an adjustable rate to a reliable fixed-rate.
And there’s better news. If you have a large Home Equity Loan or high interest credit cards that are not fixed, you have the option of refinancing them all into a fixed-rate loan which will save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage May Be Just What You Need!
Most ARM products offer a low introductory rate that is fixed from 1 to 10 years after which it adjusts either annually or every six months for the life of the loan. Our ARM programs come with a lifetime cap on the rate, which means that your rate will never go above a certain level, even if rates skyrocket.
ARM loans are appropriate if:
- You plan to stay in the home for less than 3 to 10 years.
- Interest rates are high, as you will benefit when rates begin to fall.
- You plan to take out a short-term cash/out loan.